The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Week #1 Results
Current Record (0-0)

Here our the results for Week # 1:

NFL: Take Dallas at +2.5 LOSS
NFL: Take Buffalo at +10 WIN
Over/Under: Take the Under 42.5 in the San Fransisco-Arizona game LOSS
College Pick of the Week: Take Akron at +9.5 WIN
Prime Time Game: Indy -3 WIN

This is not a bad start at all. If I could go 3-2 all year long I would reach my goal of .600. The only regret I have this week is not selecting Pitts @-7.5 in College Football. Aside from that, I am quite content with these picks since it has also won me a couple of bucks in my bigger pool . I am actually the Commissioner of Pools4Pimps and you can view these results at http://www.pools4pimps.zoomshare.com/ .

Record is now (3-2) .600

I will be posting my Monday Night Pick shortly and my week #2 selections by Friday....maybe earlier if I can catch an offsided line. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home