The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Night Pick #1
Current MNF Record (0-0)

SAN DIEGO @ OAKLAND: Take San Diego @ -3

We all know that that LT will walk all over this young, inexperienced Defense. The Black Hole will be conquered tonight as the Chargers will march out on top and easily cover the spread. To add to this, the Chargers have won the past 5 meetings versus the Raiders by an average of 26 points.

I know I like to take dogs, especially at home early in the season, but having said that, there are exceptions to every rule... Take my advice and take the Chargers @ -3!


Enjoy the games tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home