The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Another W On The Board!!!
MNF Record (1-0)
Overall Record (4-2)

SAN DIEGO @ OAKLAND:
Take San Diego @ -3 WIN

You heard me right. I just got another one of my picks in. I felt pretty confident about this game. Actually, I feel really confident about every game I wager on week in, week out. That's the reason why I rarely make more than 6 selections per week.

Well the first week of the season is over and done with and I am walking away from with a solid win percentage of .667. I hope to keep up the pace since the games are supposed to get easier from here. As October approaches, I will explain to you how I use power rankings based on the first four games of the season to make my weekly picks.

But for now, I'm gonna have to stick with my guns and pick some home dogs by Friday. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home