The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week #2 Selections
Current Record (4-2)

Don't you guys just love this time of the week? It's time for another set of picks. This week I feel pretty confident since I got some information out of least week's team performances.

NFL: Bills @ Phins -7... Take my beloved Bills at +7

I mean, who's kidding who here? The Bills have owned the lowly Dolphins for the past 2 years by going 3 and 1 and a perfect 4 and 0 Against the Spread... and that's not about to change. After Dante's horrible game last week, his confidence is shot and I can't imagine the Fish beating the speedy Bills, let alone covering a "not so well thought-out" spread of 7 points. And again I go with a dog. Go BILLS!

NFL: Panthers @ Vikings PK... Take the Panthers at EV

My reasoning here is that I just don't think Brad Johnson is for real. Not only that, but I just can't imagine my SuperBowl favorites at the starting of training camp start the season off 0-2. Carolina is too strong a team for that, and with an extra 3 points in my favor as compared to the opening line, I just can't resist...

Over/Under: Take the Under 37 in the Jets-Pats game.

These 2 strong defenses sides will show up this Sunday. On top of that, there is a history of low scoring when these two AFC East Rivals face each other. Just look at their last 5 meetings where 4 of them went under the total. This game should be a sleeper as the teams will be battling for field position all afternoon long.

College Pick of the Week: Take Wisconsin at -13.5 vs. San Diego State

Easy pickings here; the Badgers have started the season off with 2 impressive wins. They have a whole a lotta fire power on offense and they should easily beat a weak San Diego club by 2 or 3 TD's.

Prime Time Game: Redskins @ Cowboys -6... Take the 'Boys at -6

With T.O. making his debut at home as a Cowboy, the crowd will be loud and we all know T.O. will respond. Again, I hate to take heavy favorites early in the season, but after watching the Skins on Prime Time last week, I just don't think they can match the intensity the Cowboys will be bringing.

Well that's all I got for this weekend. I don't think I'll be touching the Monday Nighter this week but if anything comes up, you'll be the first to know. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sergey i would like to see some FIFA games Eng Prem and SCOT prem if possible asap

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home