The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Week #2 Results
Previous Record (4-2)

NFL: Bills @ Phins -7... Take my beloved Bills at +7 WIN
NFL: Panthers @ Vikings PK... Take the Panthers at EV LOSS
Over/Under: Take the Under 37 in the Jets-Pats game LOSS
College Pick of the Week: Take Wisconsin at -13.5 vs. S. D. State WIN
Prime Time Game: Redskins @ Cowboys -6... Take the 'Boys at -6 WIN

Record is now (7-4)

So far so good. My record is still above the .600 mark and I'm still making money in my major pool. Again, I would like to reitterate the fact that the Monday Nighter tonight is too unpredictable. Stay away from the spread, stay away from the O/U. We have no idea how Big Ben will perform. Nonetheless... Enjoy the Game!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i Would like to re itterate that a .600 average is a winning average, but fuck nothing to bost a bout - i expected more - I demand Eng Prem picks

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine if you do not want to post your Eng Prem I would appreciate SCOTTish prem picks -

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want an article on Ken the best NFL fan in hisotry

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesson that should be learned this week - TheJesus has a problem of betting with his "heart" taking the bills was the most ridiculous wager anyone could make. I would of rather given my money to a crack head on Hasting Street then to some millionaire who owns thegreek.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for winning picks please refer to comments made by Grand A on this blogue I will post my winning picks as soon as "TheJesus" posts his ridiculous picks.

free of charge for the first week

5:35 PM  
Blogger The_Jesus said...

yes. i did bet on the bills only because i liked their chances this week against a shady jets team....and BTW, I also took them the 2 previous weeks therefore, I am 2-1 when taking the Bills ATS..nothing wrong with that. so think and read before you comment

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jesus Picks Next Sunday


"Take my beloved Bills yet again with a shaky third game they are bound to bounce back. In fact I cannot see my beloved Bills losing more then once this season"

10:22 AM  
Blogger The_Jesus said...

must be a dolphins fan that wrote the last comment idiots.... again, think before posting on here asshole. If you aint happy with my picks, maybe we can make some side wagers next week smart guy

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home