The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Week #3 Results
Previous Record (7-4)

NFL: Jets @ Bills -5.5... Take my beloved Bills at -5.5 LOSS
NFL: Packers @ Lions -3... Take the Lions at -3 LOSS
Over/Under: Take the OVER 45 in the Giants-Seahawks game WIN
College Pick of the Week: Take Notre Dame at -3.5 LOSS
Prime Time Game: Broncos @ Pats -5... Take the Pats at -5 LOSS

Record is now (8-8)

Well well well... My first losing week of the Season... and WOW was it ever bad. I guess I know why my mentor Dan Gordon tells us not to pick favorites until after week 4. Oh well... this is a learning process and one hell of an expensive learning curve for me this weekend. Now I have to get my record back to the .500 mark. Here is my pick for the Monday Nighter Tonight:

Monday Night Football: Take the Over 43 in the Falcons-Saints game.

This should be a fun game to watch. The first installment of Bush vs. Vick. Who will get more yards today? I don't know but both guys should rack them up and the points will follow. Over it is. I'll be posting my results tomorrow. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will you have your picks up for Portugal - superLiga

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home