The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday Night Results
Previous MNF Record (1-0)

Monday Night Football: Over 43 in the Falcons-Saints game. LOSS

Do you believe it??? This bad bad pick has brought my weekly record to a terrible 1-5. I seriously have not had this terrible a week in 3 seasons.

MNF Record is now (1-1)
Overall Record is now (8-9)

My run of winning weeks has come to end but I will be looking a re-starting this trend next week. I will be posting my Week #4 selections by Friday. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home