The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Week #12 Selections

Well after a pretty solid Thanksgiving record of 4-1-1 between my NFL and College picks, my overall record is now a respectable 33-28-1 (.540). Now it's back to business and here are my picks for the weekend.

NFL: Bengals -2 WIN
NFL: Panthers -4 LOSS
Over-Under: SD OAK Over 42 LOSS
College Pick: Boise State -3 WIN
Prime Time: Colts -9 WIN

As for the Monday Nighter this week, the only possibility of me betting would be on the under. Before I make my mind here, I want to see if the rain will hold up or not. Back on Monday to give you the inside scoop. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home