The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Mid-Season Update !

After 8 weeks of hard hitting, fast paced football, why are some people still calling the NFL the No Fun League? This season has simply been very difficult to predict. Who woudla thought the Bears would be undefeated midway through the year and the SuperBowl XL champs would be last in their division?

Having said that, this may explain why my record is not up to my standard. As we head into week #9, here is how MY season is going so far:

Overall Record (18-20)
Monday Night Record (4-1)

As I look to step it up in the second half, I will have to smarten up and start trusting my instincts and quit over-analyzing games. I will be posting my week 9 picks shortly. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home