The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Day Picks

The best time of the year is here!!! Tomorrow is already Turkey Day so lots is happening in the world of Football. NCAA Conference Championships are just around the corner, and we have a triple-header to entertain us on Thursday.

In honor of my "X-mas", I have made 1 selection per game tomorrow just to keep us all glued to the Boob Tube. So without further ado, I bring to you:

Game 1: Miami -3 @ Detroit... Take the Dolphins at -3 WIN
Game 2: Tampa Bay @ Dallas -9.5... Take the Cowboys at -9.5 WIN
Game 3: Denver @ KC -1.5... Take the Broncos with the 1.5 points LOSS

It amazes me how much every one of these lines moved this week. This is certainly due to the public's uncertainty of these outcomes. Having said that, I feel confident that this week will get my one step closer to the elite mark of .600. I currently sit at .518 with a record of (29-27). I'll be back on the weekend with more picks. Until then... Break Your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picks Jesus. I was thinking the same, Dolphins, Cowboys and Broncos this thanksgiving. I guess great minds think alike. Hope you'll hit the magical .600 winning percentage sooner rather then later.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Good pick with the Cowboys. They're on a roll!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home