The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, November 20, 2006

RESULTS AFTER WEEK # 11

Believe it or not... I went 4-1 this week. I honestly forgot about posting them on here but I did in fact post them on my Pools4Pimps (perhaps the most expensive a participate in). Please view them for yourself by going to http://www.pools4pimps.zoomshare.com/1.html . By the way, you will notice that I am also the commissioner of that handicapping fantasy pool.

Anyhow, these were my picks and the results:

NFL: Bills +2.5 at Texans... Took my Bills with the 2 points! WIN

JP pulled off the Bills' first late 4th quarter winning drive since Flutie Magic did it in 99. As a Bills Fan and season ticket-holder at the Ralph, all I can say is (pardon my language): "It's about f ' ken time!".

NFL: Colts PK at Cowboys... Took the Colts at Pick'em. LOSS

Figures, my one loss this week happens to be the Colts who haven't loss a single game all season long. Brr....

Over/Under: Vikings-Dolphins OVER 34. WIN

34? I mean come on... This was an obvious pick in my mind. I still can't believe Big Vince took the under that game. I mean, Harrington is on sort of a roll... This WILL stop next week!

College Pick of the Week: Central Michigan -4 at Northern Illinois Huskies... Took the Huskies +4. WIN

The reason I took North Ill is because they had the crowd and because Central Mich already won the West Div of the MAC Conference. Coach even stated he was going to rest some starters to keep them fresh for the MAC Conference Championship next week at Ford Field in Detroit.

Prime Time Pick: Chargers at Broncos -2.5... Took the Chargers at +2.5 WIN

Big win for me, even bigger win for the Chargers. Another big game from LT and I should also mention that young Rivers looked Cool, Calm and Collected in the pocket against this strong Denver D.

This brings my record to .500 for the first time in over a month. This is where I stand going into week #12

Current Record (28-27) .510

Since I did not place a bet on the Monday Nighter this week, that record remains at 4-1. Now I have 6 weeks left to reach my goal. The "Drive for .600" begins. I'll be back with my picks later on in the week. With Thanksgiving and some Conference Championship games coming up, it should be an exiting week of Football. Until then... Break Your Bookie and Squish the Fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home