The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Week #9 Selections

Well, this week we have plenty of options since it looks like an easy one to handicap. My picks are listed below, and as I mentioned in my previous blog, I will no longer over-analyze things. So here they are:

NFL: Take the Bills at -3 WIN
NFL: Take the Broncos at +3 WIN
NFL: Take the Falcons at -5 LOSS
NFL: Take the Bears at -13 LOSS
College Pick of the Week: Pitt at -4 LOSS
O/U: Take the OVER 41 in the Chargers-Browns game WIN

On a side note, taking Georgia tech at -4 WIN would not be a stupid idea. Back next week for more free pickings. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home