The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Week # 10 Selections

My 4-3 record from last week brings my winning streak to 4 consecutive weeks. I am now only 1 game below .500 with a 22-23 record. This week however should be a little trickier considering the numerous amount of injuries across the league. Having said that, I studied the NFL injury report more this week than any other week. Here are my selections:

NFL: Take Dallas at -6 WIN
NFL: Take Detroit at -6 LOSS
NFL OVER UNDER: Take Under 44 in the Rams at Seattle game since this will be a wet one. LOSS
College Pick of the Week: Take Notre Dame at -11 WIN
PRIME TIME: Take Under 39 in the Bears at NYG game. LOSS

For the 7th time this season, I think that betting against the Dolphins (-1) this week should payout nicely. I am not too sure what to take this Monday Night, as soon as I do, I will post my thoughts on here. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jesus!
I'm liking the picks this week especially the under 44 in the Rams Seattle game where i'll bet 2 - 3 units. Everything is solid and worth a bet on 1 unit.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home