The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Week #8 Selections

My much anticipated picks for week #8 are finally here. After getting my confidence back, I still think that my early season goal of .600 is still attainable. With that said, here are my selections:

NFL: JETS +3 LOSS
NFL: COLTS +3 WIN
OVER-UNDER: Atl-Cin OVER 45 WIN
College Pick of the Week: Tulsa -14 LOSS
Prime Time: NEW ENGLAND -1.5 WIN

On a side note, don't shy away from taking the Panthers at -3 this Sunday Night. I really don't think Dallas' rookie QB will get the job done on the road. Hopefully I will be back to .500 when I post my blog next week. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home