The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Week #12 College Pick

Bowling Green State University at Toledo U -6... Take Toledo at -6 WIN

This week I picked in the earliest game possible. It's nice to get it out of the way especially when you find a soft line like this one. BG has not been as good as they have in the past 5 or 6 years and this game is key for Toledo as they still have a chance at a Bowl Game.

I'll be posting a couple of Thanksgiving Special picks in the next couple of days. Until then... Break Your Bookie and Squish the Fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home