The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Week #6 Selections

Well after a horrible 0-5 last week my record is now 10-17. I honestly don't think that my record has ever even been so horrible. This week I look to redeem myself. Here are my picks:

NFL: Jets/Dolphins... Take the Jets at -2 WIN
NFL: Eagles/Saints... Take the Eagles -3 LOSS
OVER/UNDER: Take the over 43 in the Texans/Cowboys game LOSS
College Pick of the Week: Michigan/Penn State... Take the Wolverines at -5 WIN
Prime Time Pick: Take the Over 40 on Monday Night (Bears/Cardinals) WIN

I' m keeping it short and simple this week. I will be back next week and hopefully by then I will be closer to the .500 mark. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez - - - another 1-3 weekend. Still got monday night to go.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm i think we have a better chance on winning the bet " will thejesus retire as "handicaper" before week 8?

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retire from football - start eng PREM picks

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home