The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Week #5 Selections

Well after 2 losing weeks in a row, I ain't braggin anymore. My record has slipped to an embarrassing (10-12). The worst thing that can happen to a sports bettor has happened to me. I lost all my confidence and to be honest with you, I not that pumped up about my picks this week either. With no explanations, here are my picks for the week:

NFL: Chiefs- 3.5 @ Cardinals... Take the Chiefs at -3.5 LOSS
NFL: Bills @ Bears -10... Take my beloved Bills at +10 LOSS
Over-Under Game: Take the over 46 in the Rams-Packers game LOSS
College Pick of the Week: Oregon @ Cal -5.5... Take the Ducks at +5.5 LOSS
Prime Time Game: Take Big Ben and the Steelers with the 3 points LOSS

Lets just hope I get lucky this week becasue I need some magic to happen to get back to the .500. I'll be posting my results next week. Until then... Break you Bookie and Squish the Fish!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a good couple of weeks bro. I have been following your blog this year and to be honest i do not see how you could ever hope to make it. I am not knocking you at all but a bad couple weeks like this will kill you especially when you are only taking 6 games a week. The under ( if you would have looked at the weather ) was the lock of the week in the Denver game monday night. I am going to take all 6 of your picks this week as the last two weeks was just the down side of variance. One last thing is that i see you take " your beloved bills" every week. not good to bet on a team when your heart is in it.

YFIS = your friend in sport

Chip

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home