The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Night Football Tonight !!!

It looks like the weather in Seattle is lousy today. This is great news to us since it gives us a solid chance of catching the under in tonight's match-up between the Seahawks and the Packers. Even though the total has dropped dramatically in the last 2 days, I'm still taking the Under at 43.5. LOSS

After 12 weeks of intense football action, my current record stands at 36 wins, 30 losses and 1 push. That's a winning % of .545. As for my MNF record, I'm 4-1 going into tonight's game. On that note, enjoy the night and I'll be back with my Thursday night pick in a couple days. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home