The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Friday, December 08, 2006

N.F.L. Week #14

This week my picks are all posted on http://www.pools4pimps.zoomshare.com/. Just in case you are too lazy to click, here they are:

NFL: Atl Falcons -3 WIN
NFL: Ind Colts -1 LOSS
Over-Under: Broncos-Chargers Over 42 WIN
NFL: SD Chargers -6.5 WIN
Prime Time (THU): Browns-Steelers Over 33 WIN

No college this week but I promise to post some Bowl Selections when the lines come out on www.americasline.com. Until then... Break you Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home