The Jesus - NFL Handicapper

WELCOME TO "THE JESUS NFL HANDICAPPER"'S BLOG. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF SOMETHING NEW. FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN HANDICAPPING NFL GAMES. I AM NOW CONCENTRATING SOME OF MY EFFORTS ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THIS BLOG WILL BE USED TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS COMING WEEKEND'S WAGERING OPPORTUNITIES AND I WILL ALSO BE POSTING 5 OR 6 WEEKLY SELECTIONS.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Week #15 Selections

This has been a very busy for me. I did not have time to make any weekend picks but I do have a couple of solid selections for tonight's Monday Nighter and for the first Bowl Game of the season tomorrow. I hope to improve on my current record:

Overall Record (39-34-1) .534
Monday Night Football Record (4-3) .572
College Record (14-5-1) .725

Here are the picks that will help me improve on this. I am happy with my season thus far but I wont be satisfied until I hit the .600 mark:

MNF: Colts -3 WIN
Poinsettia Bowl: Northern Illinois +12.5 LOSS

I promise to have my picks early next week. Until then... Break your Bookie and Squish the Fish!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home